Sunday, April 28, 2013

What a weekend.

I pretty much just go through the emotions during the week because I have so much to do with school and the dogs and "running" this house... But like I don't know, I realize I don't really reward myself for all the hard work I do, alone.

Last night, I got to hang out with my bestest and her husband. It was not awkward at all, it was really fun. We drank, watched 21 Jump Street, played rockband (first time, it was great!), just dance for the wii. I seriously, I couldn't stop laughing last night. It felt good. Like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulder and right now, I feel great. I just finished making this awesome shirt that I ll post at the end of this post but its awesome. I am gonna start working on this week's homework. I am really enjoying my Sunday.

I don't know if it is because I am getting a 5 day weekend this month or I have finally decided to not take life so serious that I am in such a great mood but I am loving it. I have so many plans and ideas for the future... It's just awesome. I can't wait to blog about my 5 day weekend because of a few things. 1) my navy friend is coming to visit me, 2) I get to attend my bestest and her husband's cookout and 3) I am going to Kings Island, for the first time ever.

I wish everyone who actually reads this the best of luck for the week, remember its always better tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment